San Bruno Community Foundation
- 7 pm
- 1st Wednesday of the month
- At this time the meetings will be conducted virtually via Zoom. For, public participation see instructions on the posted agenda.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Melissa Moreno
- Supriya S. Perry
- Irving Torres
In April 2012, the City reached a settlement agreement with PG&E for $68.75 million and five vacant property lots valued at $1.25 million. This legally binding agreement specifies that a Not for Profit entity shall be established to manage the use of the funds for the benefit of the entire City and can not be used for general City operations. The funds from this settlement agreement are distinct and separate from the $50 million trust agreement to specifically benefit the Crestmoor neighborhood.
View the Settlement Agreement (PDF).
To view information related to the formation of the San Bruno Community Foundation, please read over any of the following documents.
- 10-17-13 - News Release - City Council Appoints San Bruno Community Foundation Board of Directors to Oversee P Gand E Restitution Fund (PDF)
- 4-29-15 - News Release - San Bruno Community Foundation Launches Community Listening Campaign (PDF)
- Bylaws of the San Bruno Community Foundation (PDF)
- Capital Project Cost Modeling Presentation by Anderson-Brule Architects, Inc. before the SBCF Board of Directors July 29, 2015 (PDF)
- Citizens Revenue Measure Oversight Committee By-Laws (PDF)
- Flyer Announcing Application for Appointment to Board of Directors of the San Bruno Community Foundation (PDF)
- Job Announcement for the San Bruno Community Foundation Executive Director - Position Description and Candidate Profile (PDF)
- Job Description for Board Members of San Bruno Community Foundation (PDF)
- Program Strategy Framework, Approved by the SBCF Board of Directors (PDF)
- Quasi-Endowment Scenarios Presentation by Mark Hayes before the SBCF Board of Directors August 24, 2015 (PDF)
- Report of the Ad Hoc Committee on Program Strategy Development before the SBCF Board of Directors August 24, 2015 (PDF)
- Request for Proposals for Investment Management Services January 7, 2016 (PDF)
- Restated Articles of Incorporation for the San Bruno Community Foundation (PDF)
- San Bruno Community Foundation Community Listening Campaign FINAL REPORT Compiled by the Public Dialogue Consortium June 29, 2015 (PDF)