- 7 pm
- Second Thursday of every month
- Meetings are held at the San Bruno Police Department located at 1177 Huntington Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066 and are streamed LIVE on Zoom.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Richard Wong, Vice Chair
- Rhonda Boone
- Peter Carey
- Deanna Robinson
- Robert Riechel
- Assist the Police Department with community outreach efforts related to crime prevention and public safety awareness.
- Act as the liaison between the Police Department and Neighborhood Watch groups.
- Provide guidance to neighborhood groups desiring to begin a Neighborhood Watch program.
- As requested, assist the Community Preparedness Committee with disaster preparedness efforts.
For more information contact Support Services, Officer Garrison Sexson, by calling 650-616-7129 or via email.
City Council Liaison