- 7 pm
- 3rd Tuesday of every month
- Location: Meetings are held at San Bruno Senior Center located at 1555 Crystal Springs Road, San Bruno, CA 94066 and are streamed LIVE on Zoom.
Additionally Planning Commission meetings are televised on local Cable Channel 1.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Gerard Madden, Chair
- Marco Durazo, Vice Chair
- Rick Biasotti
- Auros Ansbergs Harman
- Mary Lou Johnson
- Thomas Kuhn
- Kelly Lethin
- Michael Laughlin, Planning and Housing Manager, Community and Economic Development Department
Email Michael Laughlin
City Council Liaison
- Tom Hamilton
Description of Duties & Purpose
The Planning Commission advises the City Council on the adoption and on-going review of the General Plan for the physical growth of San Bruno. The General Plan, in conjunction with the Zoning Code, guides the general location of future public facilities, private buildings, and improvements. The Commission also has the following specific responsibilities:
- Serving as an advisory body to the Council on matters related to City growth and development
- Administration of the Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances, including decisions or recommendations on development projects and subdivision of lands
- Serving on the three-member Architectural Review Committee to review and make recommendations on development project applications. Three members volunteer for this role every month
- Promoting public interest in planning and encouraging citizen participation in land use matters
Both California Government Code Section 65103 and San Bruno Municipal Code Section 2.08 outline the rules and procedures of the Planning Commission. For more information, view the Planning Commission Bylaws (PDF).