A complete tenant improvement permit application package consist of the following:
- A completed tenant improvement permit application.
- Three copies of a Plot/Site Plan showing the general layout of the existing building site, location of the tenant improvement, address, and an accessible path of travel from accessible parking and public transportation to accessible entrance(s).
- Three copies of construction plans and details, including but not limited to; floor plan, exiting plan, California accessibility requirements and details, CALGreen requirements, reflected ceiling plan, framing details, lighting plan, electrical/plumbing/mechanical plans, and other applicable detail sheets.
- Two sets of Title 24 energy compliance documents when changes are proposed to the mechanical system, lighting or building envelope.
- A completed Hazardous Materials Questionnaire (If you answer "Yes" to any of the items in Part II or III, you must obtain approval from the appropriate County office as listed under Part II or III of the Questionnaire.)
- Food service requires County Health Department approval prior to issuance of the building permit.
Apply at County Health Department for their plan review.
Where oil separator/grease interceptors are required, obtain approval from the City's Public Services Department for type/size proposed.