- Create your account and start participating today. It's easy!
- Visit the CivicRec Online Registration System.
- Click "Login/Create Account".
- Select Account Setup Preferences.
- Build, customize, and add all family members to your account.
- Add your email to make sure your receive recreation news.
- Register for your next class or event.
- Visit us in person to register.
- Location: 618 San Mateo Avenue
- Open Hours: 8 am-5 pm, Monday through Friday
What to Bring
- Government issued identification
- Check or Visa/Mastercard. Cash is not accepted at this time.
Residents must live, own property, or own a business in the City of San Bruno. All others are Non-Residents. We may require proof of residency. Acceptable proof of residency could be a current tax, utility bill, or government-issued ID.
Program Participation Minimum
In order to provide a positive experience for residents, each class, program, or activity has a minimum participation requirement. From time to time, a program may be canceled due to minimum participation numbers not being met. All participants are urged to enroll early to avoid programs being cancelled.
Many recreation classes are being provided by contract with an independent vendor. While the City of San Bruno has reviewed the vendor's qualifications, experience, and suitability for providing the class, the City may not have screened the individual employees of the vendor.
San Bruno Recreation Services Division will be asking for phone number and email address when you register for classes so we can contact you with updates, bulletins, and special event notices. We will not sell or share your address. You will always have the option to opt-out of our address list.
In order to provide a positive experience for residents, each class, program, or activity has a minimum participation requirement. From time to time, a program may be canceled due to minimum participation numbers not being met. All participants are urged to enroll early to avoid programs being canceled.
Refund Policy (For Programs)
Full refunds will be issued only upon the Department's cancellation of a class or activity. Please allow 3 weeks for refunds to be processed. If you choose to withdraw from a class at least 3 working days prior to the first class meeting, you will receive a refund for the amount of the class, less a $6 processing fee. If you choose to withdraw from a class less than 3 working days prior to the first class meeting, you may not receive a refund for that class. Refunds on contract classes will be granted at the discretion of the instructor. All refund requests will be taken on a case-by-case basis.
- Are you open during lunch hours for the public to register for classes, rent facilities or reserve picnic sites?
The Recreation Division office hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- What is the address to San Bruno City Park?
San Bruno City Park is located at 251 City Park Way. You may also use the cross streets of Crystal Springs Avenue and Oak Avenue.
- How do I sign up for seasonal youth sports leagues?
Although youth sports' sign-ups are normally held at the Recreation Division, the individual sports organizations actually process the registrations. The Recreation staff never takes registrations for non-departmental youth sports. Youth sports' contact names and phone numbers can be found in the Recreation Services Department Quarterly Activity Guide.