Important Reservation Information
- Picnic areas at Commodore, Grundy, and San Bruno City Park are now available to reserve online.
- Rentals can be made up to 1 year in advance for Commodore Park and Grundy Park, and San Bruno City Park areas Number 6, Number 7, Number 8, Number 12, and Number 14.
- San Bruno City Park areas Number 1 to 5 and Number 9 to 11 are not open for reservations due to construction.
- Maximum capacity at all picnic site rentals is subject to COVID-19 capacity and modifications as required by the California Department of Public Health and the County of San Mateo.
Restrictions and Regulations (Please Read Each Item Carefully)
- Reservations are permitted to adults 21 years and older. Valid government-issued identification will be required.
- Resident fee applies to anyone living, owning property, or owning a business within the San Bruno City limits. All others must pay a non-resident fee.
- Reservations may be made up to (1) year in advance and must be made at least (7) days in advance. For example, for a Saturday rental, you must reserve by the Friday of the previous week.
- Picnic area hours are from 5 am-10 pm.
- A reservation confirmation will be emailed to you.
- Visa/MasterCard online payments are available.
- Inflatable jumpers are only allowed at certain picnic areas and will be noted at each site selection. View the Department Approved Inflatable Jumper Contractors (PDF).
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted with the additional purchase of a $37 permit.
- Not permitted
- Additional grills, amplified music, dogs off-leash, and structures or other equipment requiring stakes driven into the ground.
- Wipe down and sanitize at park regularly.
- All participants are recommended to have their own bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Reserve a space online.